Originally Posted By: Serpiente
BlackJack : Sal had zero to do with the Philly thing ,Nick jr. had other made guys from his family and a couple other families...And it was not a very good thing when the heads of the family found out ,and or other made guys that were not included in the so called take over ...You will here more about what I am saying ,if it's not already in the papers etc.. But the old man stuff is probably right ,if they could have taken hold the little guy would have been calling some shots . And that would have been some interesting times again ...

He would have been calling all the shots. Well as much as he could through jail using JR as his proxy, that was his plan anyway. I can imagine how much he is seething to get a hold of his nephew.

I only heard of him reaching out to Chang really. I thought he didn't have much or any support from the Luccheses's or any of the guys in his crew he used to head.

A few questions

A.Who else was he trying to get or have on his side from Lucchese's?
B. It was one of the Perna's who took over his crew after he was bumped, correct?

Anyone know who that crew consisted of?

Which other soldiers did he have support from in which family? Or you don't know or are waiting for word to come out from the trial?

We should know, it should have been presented in court I would think.

Last edited by Blackjack2121; 06/04/15 06:49 AM.