Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: lefty_two_guns
Originally Posted By: blacksheep
It's funny hearing the old wiretaps of gotti talking about how he would rather spend his whole life in jail rather than living like Chin was with his fake mental illness. Welp, he got his wish. Now he is a joke among people who know the mob, but at least a bunch of 14 year old suburban punks have a gotti poster on their wall. I guess that counts for something....

can i put this out there i was always a bit concerned why gotti was not killed for taking out a boss he did not have the ok i think, but what if he made a deal that fitted with his ego to become the lighting rod just a thought

What do you mean? He was the real target when Frankie DeCicco got blown up. And if he wasn't tipped by the Feds, the Manna plot probably would have worked.

They plotted to kill him at least twice. The idea that he agreed to be the lightning rod--with his ego, and after at least two attempts on his life--isn't remotely possible.

And that's no offense to you, Lefty. I think you're a quality poster who never makes any trouble here smile.

no worries just seemed a bit funny to me that he did not get got, he couldn't do much worse could he and to leave him there with only 2 attempts. Maybe he didn't agree per se but it must have crossed peoples minds that he it taking all of the heat with that ego and we can leave him alone earn and the government will get him sooner or later. The other bosses must have known the attention he was attracting he must have been at arms length. Pizza let me know what you think or am i overthinking this shit.