LE has really cracked down on pills and IMO they did an excellent job as its a legal drug and they took numerous options like tracking it with the new operating system

For H they can't do that and I've said this before but it really has me thinking about the fact drugs are illegal as if they are legal LE has more ways to combat

And although the easy $ is done for CN is this territory certain crews made a shit ton , now it's back to marajuana which is a still part nice $ maker for several crews , and a smart racket as LE just isn't that concerned as it was and they could do it with home grown or from their CA and / or Canada connects . Plus they still have their hand in yip

Until recently pill distro made some crews pretty wealthy , and usually distro grossed 10-12 per pill . To the point all they cared about was gambling and pills

Shoot that hospital guy in SI stole something like 3 million plus pills . If the kick back is only $1-2 a pill . and your talking good steady income . Just think how many of the local busts were suburban ish towns populated with tons of Italians . I rarely know much about CN but on this one I knew some people directly

it's a reason some young kids started moving up due to how much $ they brought in and CN learned from past busts and I'm just going to leave it at that . it got too big and forced the Feds in as PB has always mentioned . Russians did a ton of this too . Plus their was minimal violence , one reason it stayed under the radar until kids started ODing

Ivy is spot on with sopranos btw - nice job

Last edited by DB; 06/04/15 04:41 AM.