Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Beats the hell out of being around Baltimore.

I can't even imagine what it's like for the poor working guy (just an expression, by "poor" I certainly don't mean financially) trying to get around that town in light of recent events. It's a fucked up situation all the way around.

These riots are going to get worse and more widespread. Murder is up in New York City for the first time in years. There was a Black woman on television yesterday who just lost her son to gun violence BEGGING the Mayor to bring back "stop and frisk." And she was no shill, either. She was hysterical and shaking like a leaf.

What's hysterical is, the very Lily-White hipsters, living here on Mommy and Daddy's dime, who protested recent events with the mock outrage that only the young and naive can muster, will be the first to run away when the crime rate hits the roof again. It will be back to Ohio in a heartbeat. And it's just a matter of time as long as de Blasio is in office.

Did you see the sick milestone Baltimore reached last month with over 100 shootings and 42 murders? Ridiculous.

And the Police are backing off big time because thats what the people wanted.

So they are going "by the book" and not being proactive. Probably fueling and making things worse.

The son of the guy who started the whole "stop snitchin" campaign(who no surprise is in prison for life) was killed last Sunday in one of the last murders. Shot at a BBQ I believe. They dont give a damn around there.

I had a big work event at the Baltimore Convention Center during that shit that a lot of time and money went into and nobody wanted to come and it was canceled because the venue was not safe.