I said it when the whole ROTC in high heels story came out, this is all nonsense just to keep the people focusing on the wrong "issues." We have China strategically taking control of islands in the South China Sea, Russia is becoming more dominant, ISIS gaining power, Iran building a nuclear weapon, power vacuum after power vacuum throughout the Middle East, we have a "recovery" with no jobs. This f**king bulls**t is front page news instead of the US leadership failures, wag the dog.

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
If you keep referring to IT as "she," you're only lending credence to this sickening cause.

Who am I to tell Bruce Jenner what to do, how to live his/her/its life. If he/she/it wants to be called her because that is what makes her happy who am I to say no. That being said I think (which drives my liberal friends and family nuts) you should be able to criticize and call them whatever you want without recourse. I don't believe in political correctness, liberals are always preaching freedom but only for those on their side (conservatives do the same).

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life