Originally Posted By: getthesenets
The guy that Fergie mentioned, who traded in his kilt for a skirt, wink and the other real life examples of people transforming gender mentioned in this thread are extreme examples of people being honest about who and what they are. Absolutely takes guts to do it. It even takes guts to do it as a rich celeb, because your fame isn't going to insulate you from the ENTIRE world considering you a freak.

There's no law that says that I have to feel comfortable about such a switch or accept anybody who does it. I just recently, in the past 3 years, learned to deal with flaming flamboyant gay men in professional settings.If I had to work with or around transgender folks...would learn to deal with it or work elsewhere.

I've avoided really following the story because, while Bruce should be free to do what he wants, I don't have to pay attention to every step.

Yea, thats kind of hard when it is on the front page of every paper, every sports website, every website in the world.

Honest- they are mentally ill people. And going through a procedure that makes outcomes even worse (people commit suicide as much or more afterward). Being brave would be going to therapy. There is nothing brave about dictating to others about your identity and the major narcissism of attention seeking. These lunatics often send emails to major departments or faculties announcing this and threatening consequences for not getting their preferred titles. In my experience, they are people with major issues that now have a trump card for the lunatic behavior- where the guy calling himself Napoleon or Jesus just gets ridiculed.

Eventually, when we end up here- http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada...#__federated=1. You tell me how much longer this bullshit can go on.

Its not about "live and let live". Nobody says they can't do this. It is about restricting speech, shutting down dissent, pushing hardcore ideologies under the guise of compassion down your and your children's throats.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 06/02/15 03:19 PM.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here