GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 759 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,616
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,539
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,465
Posts1,061,372
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Gigante Arrest 25 yrs. Ago - NY Daily News [Re: BKLYN2NASSAU] #844570
06/04/15 08:42 AM
06/04/15 08:42 AM
Oscarthedago Offline
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: BKLYN2NASSAU
Pizza boy have you ever eaten at Ann and Tony's ?

I thought you were leaving the site Jack?

As Uncle Charlie used to say, "Never get into pissing matches with skunks."
Re: Gigante Arrest 25 yrs. Ago - NY Daily News [Re: GaryMartin] #844572
06/04/15 08:55 AM
06/04/15 08:55 AM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Please tell me that at some point you've thought of telling him to Hit the Road

Re: Gigante Arrest 25 yrs. Ago - NY Daily News [Re: BKLYN2NASSAU] #844584
06/04/15 11:13 AM
06/04/15 11:13 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

Keep stalking my posts. From April 11th of this year:

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: bronx
the ny times story is also great i had mentioned this is a past thread.wonder how bobby b let joe dente take him..anyone know?

Pesci was working all over the neighborhood, from Amici's to Mario's to the old Ann and Tony's (the real one). Joe D set up his movie production company out west, made Bobby Manna a partner, and they worked it out amicably through Hoboken and Rudy's crew. Plus, Larry Black was still alive at the time, and I know I don't have to go into detail with you there. Suffice it to say, that was a big plus for them.

They didn't get him for nothing, though. The Gambinos earned off him a little bit right up to the early '80s. Once Joe D had Pesci officially to himself, he eventually cut him loose. Joe D wasn't a greedy guy, as far as those guys go (as I'm sure you know). For a guy who got that far in that world, he was one of the most easygoing of them that I can remember.

I did eat at a Hindu/East Indian restaurant out in the Philly suburbs recently. The specialty was a dish called Suboxone a la Jacques. The name of the place is something Hindu, although the son tries to pass himself off as Italian. It begins with a B, but this kid is such a c*unt that he had Daddy's lawyer threaten legal action if his name is posted here. Can you imagine?

This ain't right, SC. I'm sorry. But you know it's him, he keeps stalking my old posts (where the fuck would he come up with Ann and Tony's?), and he keeps switching his ip number so he gets away with it. It ain't right.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Gigante Arrest 25 yrs. Ago - NY Daily News [Re: pizzaboy] #844589
06/04/15 12:09 PM
06/04/15 12:09 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: baldo
Were the details of the planned hit on Gotti (by Manna) ever revealed? Like who was going to do it, where, etc....

Not that I'm aware of, but if not for that bathroom wiretap I really don't think Gotti sees 1990 (which turned out to be a terrible year for him anyway lol).

I think they would have hit Gotti, Chin backs Jimmy Brown and Danny Marino, and Chin is de facto boss of three of the Five Families (because I think he also would have eventually killed Vic and Gas and backed the Bronx/Harlem faction and installed the Lucchese boss from that crew).

I've heard that was his plan, anyway. It obviously didn't come off, but if true it was typical Chin. Brilliant and long term. Not short sighted in the slightest.

I always wondered why he was so keen on Casso...

Doesn't seem like his type of guy. Too much of a loose cannon

Re: Gigante Arrest 25 yrs. Ago - NY Daily News [Re: pizzaboy] #844590
06/04/15 12:10 PM
06/04/15 12:10 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss

Keep stalking my posts. From April 11th of this year:

Originally Posted By: bronx
the ny times story is also great i had mentioned this is a past thread.wonder how bobby b let joe dente take him..anyone know?

Pesci was working all over the neighborhood, from Amici's to Mario's to the old Ann and Tony's (the real one). Joe D set up his movie production company out west, made Bobby Manna a partner, and they worked it out amicably through Hoboken and Rudy's crew. Plus, Larry Black was still alive at the time, and I know I don't have to go into detail with you there. Suffice it to say, that was a big plus for them.

They didn't get him for nothing, though. The Gambinos earned off him a little bit right up to the early '80s. Once Joe D had Pesci officially to himself, he eventually cut him loose. Joe D wasn't a greedy guy, as far as those guys go (as I'm sure you know). For a guy who got that far in that world, he was one of the most easygoing of them that I can remember.

I did eat at a Hindu/East Indian restaurant out in the Philly suburbs recently. The specialty was a dish called Suboxone a la Jacques. The name of the place is something Hindu, although the son tries to pass himself off as Italian. It begins with a B, but this kid is such a c*unt that he had Daddy's lawyer threaten legal action if his name is posted here. Can you imagine?

This ain't right, SC. I'm sorry. But you know it's him, he keeps stalking my old posts (where the fuck would he come up with Ann and Tony's?), and he keeps switching his ip number so he gets away with it. It ain't right.

No way to block posters on here? Need to add the feature

I am all for a good back and forth, you know me

but something is just wrong in this kids head...

Unhealthy obsession.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull