Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Most people that just read about this stuff have no clue how much work and smarts and complete dedication it demands .

Spot-fucking-on.

And that's no offense to anyone. You can't help where you were born. But there are certain aspects of the life that you can't completely grasp unless you grew up around it. And we have a lot of great researchers here. You guys know who you are and you're all my friends. So please don't take offense. When it comes to the actual history of LCN in America, you boys know more than I do. I know what I know due to certain circumstances, and I don't care what happened in 1930. You guys are invaluable when it comes to providing that stuff, and we're all grateful for it.

But when it comes to the actual mindset of these guys, I'm sorry, if you didn't come up around them, you'll never completely "get it," and you can't tell me what actually "drives" these guys.

PB thanks I did not mean to offend anyone(and I know you did not mean it like that) ,dam I don't or could not find a dam thing like these researchers here .
I also know not everyone grew up in these city's that have been known for OC .
I thank them cos it sure makes it a better read when they are able to make sense out of what I post...

Bunch of good posters here ,thanks all...

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."