Originally Posted By: pmac
That was probaly gotti greatest day as boss. He must have really. Even feeling himself. With chin gone everyone thinks no bail. Whose gonna get in johns way. Vic n gas are running. I wonder if there was a party. That be good question for scars to talk about. The boy in the striped pajamas sad fucking movie its what chins wearing under the rob. Taking break cutting bushes its hot. Field of dreams is on really making me feel old I didn't even remember henry hill is in it.

Meanwhile, as it happened, Chin was released, got adjournment after adjournment, psych test after psych test, and had another seven years on the street. Gotti had another seven months.

I hope John enjoyed May to December of 1990, because it was the last time he ever really saw the light of day. And if Chin didn't die, he had a shot at coming home one day. John had no shot at all.

But Chin and Gotti were apples and oranges. The comparisons are ridiculous. Chin had a thirty-five year run as skipper, then boss. Gotti had five years at the top, and spent almost two of them in lock-up awaiting trial on the RICO and O'Connor cases.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.