Originally Posted By: merlino
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Got ya Black jack , it was the whispers at the party that he is was connected ,,I was only a couple Johnny Walker's in so I do remember the guy saying Philly family ....Must be older brother or cousin .they all get connected through family or word of mouth ....

No joey sightings at memories?

We did not make a stop there,but I think those days are over.
Although Jerry's father and a couple cousins were gangsters that is one of the reasons they trust him and have in the past.
Jerry father being the biggest.

This is what I am saying, many went into hiding of some sort, when whom ever they did not like or get along with became Boss .And many went straight or hung on to what ever they could.

It was not till the late 90's I think that anyone pushed on anybody(and that was short lived) that I know of.So you or they could have been making money and the Philly family did not have the know how or the soldiers(although Joey tried to do it to his own blood) to go and lean on or put a tax on them for payment.

And as far as Joey sightings one of the people we stopped to see(having a get together on there dock/deck) is a very close relative of Joey .And before Joey went away(15 years) he tried to lean on his own blood cos they or he were doing so well financially.

Last edited by Serpiente; 05/27/15 04:46 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."