Originally Posted By: Footreads
Well my little Sophia is fine. Still running around my son got rid of his round coffee table that she got hurt hitting smile he must think the table did it on purpose.

After it happened he called her pediatrician. He told them to take her to a specific emergency room where a plastic surgeon that the baby doctor knows. He put in the stitches. Next week he will take the stitches out.

So I guess my son did not fold under pressure.

Kids are tough. I'm glad your lil Sophia is doing fine. That's funny how they got rid of the table. Sounds like they suffer from "First time parents Syndrome".

When my son was 3 he rode his scooter down the hill without a helmet and fell. His front tooth came right out, the whole entire baby tooth. I took him to the dentist and she said that since it came completely out there should be no damage to his other teeth. She said that sometimes the teeth next to it can turn black or fall out. So for about three years my son didn't have his front tooth lol He looked like Chopper Mark Read tongue

(I was getting ready to go to Back to School Night while my husband was watching, I mean not watching him)