Hey no problem Alex, this guy has given me shit on here for asking totally legitimate questions but b/c I said " does anyone have any info" for some reason this jerkoff troll has an issue with it, even one time asking if I'm a fed. Like who cares how someone phrases a fucking question, its just retarted. I could understand taking issue if my question was stupid which I'm sure some are but I admit I'm a novice and am here to learn interesting shit or if the question was pompous or something. But b/c the phrasing, thats some fucking middle school level horsehit.

Anyway, that article you posted was interesting. One of the sites I think its Five Families, I thought he listed Sonny Juliano as on an acting ruling panel of the Gambino Family? Idk how accurate that is b/c I was under the impression Cefalu was still the boss dont know why they'd have a ruling panel as well, but I do know alot of these sites are unreliable. I'm curious to know more about either of the Juliano's if anyone has ANY INFO hhaha

Last edited by mikeyballs211; 05/25/15 06:42 AM.

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"