Cutting up people, dissolving body parts in acid and torturing prisoners are normal thing in the mafia world.I know that all of these things look psychotic to all of us but hey, if you were a made member of mafia how are you going to get infos from your enemy?Or how you gonna get respect and fear from the other guys around you?How you gonna hide the evidence of the victims that you've been ordered to kill? Fear and toughness are the prime forces of the order in the underowrld. Also killing for a reason, thats the most important thing and of course keeping your mouth shut about it.

I would also agree that Mad Sam was the most unstable mobster but not because of his torture tactics and number of murdered victims. But because he didnt keep his mouth shut and didnt act like a normal person. For example this guy was publicly threatening and was showing the middle finger to judges in courts that were already on the Outfit's payroll. He was talking to reporters and saying stuff like "Even the president of the U.S. can borrow some money from me".He was making a circus out of every public hearing which was a very bad for the Outfit's business. This guy was walking the streets of Chicago in his pajamas with his dick hangin out and he was pissing in Roemers coffee for christs sake. And yeah i almost forgot...as a sign for punishment he also forced his wife to have sex with unknown person. rolleyes

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good