It's very possible a wise guy lent them money like they do with a lot of small biz and I'm not saying they did, nor who as it's just as easily possibly no one did but short term cash needs are a necessity of every biz , legit or not . How do you think Demeo or Bruno had such huge books , $2k loans ? Lol. These guys were like mini community banks to local small biz , wild bill the same

Especially now with the capital requirements placed on banks , essentially creating a shadow banking system in certain type of lending areas, almost no banking activity . Some have def taken advantage and should , that's America

Guys legit but with some shady pasts have killed it in LI and NJ with small biz and factoring lending . Especially factoring , I know a guy that did 5+ years , started a factoring company maybe 5 years ago and is now driving a Ferrari , blame that on the Feds tho , they wrote the laws for this one and have no one else to blame but themselves and I'm dying to see a fed bust in this area and hear there non sensical excuse . I bet it's their tried and true BS they threatened violence , get the F out of here , if they were thugs they why is every legit back office co. trying to get their bizz , adp begging to do thier payroll, or dell people trying to land a big laptop contract or Citigroup takinf em out to $500 lunches so they can keep their financing and deposit business .

But that don't mean they knew what $ was for

Sorry bout spelling , auto spell makes me look like an idiot

Last edited by DB; 05/23/15 01:19 PM.