Originally Posted By: BigMoe
I just came across this site a few days ago and I think that it is amazing. Kudos to all of the people who contribute to this forum.

The guy from Parkside is retired? If he is, he still caries an awful lot of clout in and around the neighborhood(s). He and the guy who used to have the concession for Café on the Park, were extremely well connected in Queens politically especially to the Office of the Queens Boro President.

I have a tough time believing that he had anything to do with another organization importing and distributing drugs. The guy is old school and this venture lacks any real degree of sophistication. He also has a stellar reputation in and around Spaghetti Park, where at least one drug dealer was hung years ago. People look up to the guy.

A heard that people that get paroled in NYC are explicitly not allowed to visit three restaurants, Rao's, Parkside and another one that has slipped my mind.

Anyways, this forum is fantastic....

Well, the articles have mostly mentioned Genovese captain Anthony Romanello as possibly financing the operation. Romanello, of course, is the guy who was said to have taken over from Federici.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.