Originally Posted By: strococs
yeah he lives In PA it just says that Martino tried to get A hold of EC. There really is no Cleveland LCN left per say to be A associate of. Although Martino did try to get Loose to set up the hit according to the indictment smarty he declined.

I know -- much the same way as whats going on in Pittsburgh nowadays, too. No formal hierarchy or structure to be considered an actual mob "family", but remnants left who are still operating the traditional bread and butter rackets of the LCN, just maybe not in much of an "organized" manner.

Although, from what I've read, I believe that in terms of an organizational structure, it seems as if Cleveland is much better off today than Pittsburgh. Maybe you could shed some light on this (like I said, I have no knowledge of Cleveland), but I've read that Iacobacci and Papalardo had both inducted new members in the last 15-20 years, and both were attempting to "rebuild" the family while they served as boss. Of course you have to take everything that you read on the internet with a grain of salt, but I've read that some people believe there may be 10 to 15+ made guys. What's your opinion?