Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
I wish he would have laid a finger on him, this guy is arrogant and thinks hes untouchable. love to see someone take him down a notch or two. like hang him on a meathook.

Why don't you do it, Binnie?

And don't get offended, I ask the same thing of everyone who says that so and so MUST get whacked in the name of Cosa Nostra. So leave Idaho for the first time in forty years, go down to Miami (which is in a death penalty state, where they're pretty quick to give you the needle), and you kill the guy if he bothers you so much.

Besides, I thought you were a Christian. How many times have I read how devout you are? I could use the search function, but I'm not looking to pick on you. We're cool, and I mean that. The only real point I'm trying to make is, it's easy to talk murder. Carrying it out is another thing entirely.

And except for the Vets who've seen combat on these boards, I'd estimate that 99% of the board members here have never seen a murdered body in the street before the cops and the ME came to pick it up. And trust me, they look a lot nicer at the funeral home.

Forget my background and where I'm from. Just keep in mind that I worked in funeral service for 25 years. Now granted, it was mostly in the union. But I've seen murder victims that would make a billy goat puke.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.