Ok, I have this cousin (1st cousin). Well, he is sooooo fine! :p Ever since I was a little girl, me and all my female cousins had a huge crush on "Cousin Paul". Let me tell you ladies, this guy is 60 something now, and I know it's hard to imagine, but I'll tell you he looks great!!! :p He lives in the Detroit area, so I didn't see him all the time when I lived in Michigan, but whenever we'd visit, or he'd visit us, all the girls (including my girlfriends) would get all giddy. ha ha

About 8 yrs ago, I went back to Michigan for my parents 50th Wedding anniversary party. Hadn't seen Cousin Paul in years. Man, he entered the room and just like in his youth, he stood out, cool as ever. You know the kind of person who doesn't seem to be affected by age? Sounds a little like a Vincent Mary thing hu??? I'll tell you, if he wasn't my cousin....mama mia!!

Ha ha...Definitely the best looking relative I have. They guy will always look great. My sister and I every now and then will still talk about him.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon