Originally Posted By: BKLYN2NASSAU
Mods please check my ip. My location is Massapequa Long Island. Waiting for apology

You've been manipulating your ip since Day One. It doesn't take a genius to use a proxy server, and you're living proof of that.

a) DickNose was banned on June 28, 2013.

b) You signed up four days later, on July 02.

c) You started using this Brooklyn account when you ran out of other "sleeper" accounts. You know, the dozens of "sleeper" accounts that you bragged about having on the other sites.

d) In your first post addressed to me, you immediately stuck your big fucking nose into a private conversation between me and Carmela. You posted "This question needs to be answered."

e) If you didn't know either one of us, what would prompt you to say such a thing?

f) When you were "drunk" the other night, what made ME your first target to "have a little fun with"?

g) If you're not Jack B------ Jr, then I sincerely apologize. But if you are, I honestly hope you die of a fucking overdose tonight. Save the state some money, and your parents a lot of future anguish.

I'm sorry, SC. I tried. But he's too fucking cute for his own good. You can't even post the cocksucker's last name on the site, so I understand your position. The big pussy obviously had his parents' lawyers reach out, so I can't fault you guys for that. But anyone can file a lawsuit, Jack. Anyone.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.