Originally Posted By: BKLYN2NASSAU
Pizza boy this is the third thread I've commented on and you gloss right over my over observations . You got me on the pay no mind list? One street guy to another don't let me feel left out I'm trying to become a valuable asset to the board. I always see you welcoming these euros and people from fly over country . Do the right thing here chief .

You're a street guy here?

Never heard of Kirk the hook but admitly I wasn't part of street life.

But not here?

I get what you mean, though. You grew up with some people, but you were smart enough to stay out of the game. Smart move.

I understand this other guy has had problems in the past with people taking things too far but it seems like he's thinks everyone is out to get him making new accounts and such.

You're right. I've been used here too many times, and maybe I'm getting paranoid. But you have to keep in mind that it was my trust and gullibility about the Internet that led to my personal information being hacked. And that included the names and locations of two of my wife's businesses.

So I'm glad we cleared that up. Because I had you misidentified as a former poster. My bad. And it's a good thing we talked because my next move was to have my attorney contact the honorable Judge Woellper and Mr. Tinari Esq., not to mention the pre-trial department at the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania. And that would have been very embarrassing for me.

So thank you for sparing me that embarrassment, and welcome to the board smile.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.