No doubt skinny is making a go at this restaurant .

I had the opportunity to speak to a lawyer very close to Skinny after the service of a family member at the reception. He was actually sitting at one of my families tables cos he is real close to a cousin and the person whom passed.This was at a place where many mob meetings have been held.Although this was not the case in our families reception .

And though I can not go into the conversation at this point (all but this for now) ,he did say Skinny is legitimately making a go at this place.

But in know way does this mean that he is not coming back to Philly ,it does mean he needs a way to explain the 80.000.00 dollar cars, and the 3,000.00 suits he is sporting around in.
And all the other moneys it takes to live the way he is living along from well to do friends that will not" stand up in court if the feds go the route of tax invasion to nail him like that has been used in other mob cases.
And that will get him back in jail where they want him.If they can not get him on anything in the life.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."