I was waiting for someone on this board to pick up in the irony of this post. I saw the GA thing and the kickstarter and thought they both were at least deserving of a post.

I will preface my next comment with the following: I am NOT mainstream, general public. And many of the posters on this site have more than a mainstream interest in OC. So, it will be easy for a lot of us to judge this cartoon a failure, or nonsense.

But, before you pass judgement, think about this: we are minority view in this instance. There are exponentially more people, who would see this cartoon preview, see the voice actors and the writers and creator and would be salivating at the premiere date. Fat Tony from the Simpsons is a great character. And this cartoon can be really funny if they foxus on making characters of the mob. And by characters, I mean like the big head drawings we get on the boardwalk of ourselves.

Danny Provenzano appears to be working hard to cultivate an image of good guy legitimacy. I feel bad but I wouldn't invest in this, even though it's a good mainstream concept with notable "type-cast" actors and GA. But, as a thinking man, I can't get around Danny's past and previous attempts to gain notice (real housewives) to trust him with my money. No offense to him, but it's how I feel.

In summary, great concept, great casting, really has mainstream potential. Poor decision for kickstarter. Maybe, I'm way off and the ship has sailed for this show and that's why hollywood industry hasn't jumped on this.

Originally Posted By: JoeP
Originally Posted By: NickyWhip
Not sure if this was already posted. There is a kickstarter campaign for it. I saw it a several weeks ago but forgot to post about it.
I
http://www.genco.tv/wiseguys-wackjobs/

Written by George Anastasia?? say it aint so Georgie

Boss of tha toilet!