Originally Posted By: dsbaloo
does anyone know if maybe one of the 3 unknown guys that joey wanted to make of one of them was allie lance?? mike lance's nephew?? im not positive hes made but im pretty sure he is.. hes a young guy like grande..south philly for sure has more younger potential members then people think.. you see a lot of young guys hanging around narducci.. then you got all the young guys who were involved in the Borgata book case..don't know if anyone of them were made besides nicodemo but either way young associates.
I still think that the depietro hit is one of the most fascinating things to happen mob wise in the 2000's.. would love to know the real truth behind it all. cause it was so fucked up I just cant accept that was really how it was planned.. especially since nicodemo has been suspected in a couple other hits that never got solved..

Does potential mean that they are somewhat young and Italian American? If they were smart they would make their own side money on their own. You don't need to be connected down here anymore. The smart guys are the ones who have legit jobs and do a little extra so they can live a better life. Or just work hard and do nothing on the side. A lot of these young guys you talk about as "potential" are there because of the lack of talent. They aren't some big pool of great upcoming mobsters. Its stupid if they were. They have nothing else they can do...at least some of they. A lot of it is laziness. And some like to get involved because they think they are famous in SP cause of it. Just stupid to be directly involved anymore. I know this post is all over the place. I just wanted to point out that the "potential" you talk about are not guys that are the smartest per se.