Some of my jobs when I was a kid.

I used to work on pier 3 in Brooklyn. Flora Merchante Grand Colombia steam ship line. We were stealing from all the other piers except that one. They were smuggling drugs attached to the hulls of those ships. Just like in the French connection 2.

Then moved to Milton Snedicker export import company. Saw all their dock receipts took any thing good we could find.

Then a garment center company I was dealing with liked me and stole me away. They I was stealing from them anything I could.

Then I was put into a brokerage house. An Italian ran it and hired mostly all Italians. Got all kinds of stock tips. Kleiner bell Lew Alcinder aka Kareem jab bar lost his bonus signing money from the Milwaukee Bucks when he decided to invest there. I met him there I asked him if he knew my friend Johnny. They both went to power memorial hs. They had a fight there smile

Later when the shit hit the fan in that place the owner a really nice guy went missing. Somebody also planted a bomb in that place smile

Then Cape York shipping. Most shipped to Australia, and a few other places. There was this guy who was the President of Yoyager industries something like that.

Turned out he was a big heroin distributor in Austrailia. He came from good criminal stock. His wife was as tough as he was. I picked them up from their hotel. They were being bothered by a panhandler. I see it I go to interview by the time I got there they both were beating the shit out of the panhandler.

Where did I go next just did outside work for people here and there.

only the unloved hate