Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
It was just sarcasm, Dwalin. Nothing more. I was just trying to bring a little levity to a terrible situation (the death of a cop).

But were there any other suspects? If Gigante didn't punish these ones, they were not involved according to him, but who was involved then? Was it a mafia crime at all? Was it another mafia family who killed him? What was the alleged motive anyway? What's your opinion and the opinions of others? I barely know anything about this case, only heard once about it on another forum.

I don't know about other suspects, and I don't care. But what I DO know about the Genovese family is that they don't just kill people on the spur of the moment. They're too meticulous about such things. I'm not defending murderers here. I always say that if you kill people, you probably belong in jail (the exception being if someone harmed your wife or children---rape, etc.)

And if this was a spur of the moment incident (Fritzy not knowing that they were cops, but going off in a fit of rage), that only strengthens my argument. Because Vince would kill you just as fast if you flew off the handle and killed a "civilian" without permission.

But moralists don't want to hear any of this stuff. If you're a guinea fucking gangster you must have blood on your hands. And no matter how far your descendants distance themselves from criminal activity, they're still spending blood money.

I've often heard Moe say that he feels no sympathy for the wives of wiseguys who end up doing life. They knew what they were getting themselves into. Well, going by that logic, and adding into it the fact that the descendants of mob guys are still using blood money, then the Kennedy women have no one to blame but themselves. Right?

So I guess that that drug addled pig who went down in flames with John F. Kennedy Jr. knew what she was getting into. Right? I mean, after all, his grandfather made a fucking fortune from booze. Yet it was good enough for his descendants to become political royalty. But when it comes to the Italians, the wives and children should know better, and they deserve their pain.

Sorry for derailing, but this is a long time coming. I've seen Moe defend the Kennedys here, and I can look up the post. But I've done that before and didn't get a response. He's a moralist, but a selective one.

And fuck the Kennedys. Every last one of them got exactly what they deserved.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.