Originally Posted By: Malandrino
Remember how Joe Pistone would vehemently defend Lin Devecchio? That's just ONE example off the top of my head.

Exactly. Those cocksuckers and their Blue Wall of Silence are as bad the wiseguys and their Omerta. And for fuck's sale, don't come back with, "Well, cops don't go around murdering people." Not in light of the riots going on in this country today.

And yes, Malandrino probably remembers me posting this in the past (like I said, Moe, this is old news that has been discussed here MANY times). But Vince went CRAZY. He conducted his own investigation, and he found Fritzy not guilty. If he judged him guilty, Fritzy would have been left dead in the street as a message to the cops that "We take care of our own." Just like they did with Gus Farace.

That's good enough for me because Vince was smarter than half the NYPD, not to mention your average juror. There's an old saying about jury duty here in New York: If you're not smart enough to get out of it, you're not smart enough to take part in the verdict. It makes for a terrible irony.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.