Originally Posted By: Tonytough
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Malandrino
Henry Hill basically gave Karen a pass to screw Vario so she could get some money to live.

He gave her a pass? Like he could have done anything about it anyway lol.

Yet but a pass is his way of telling his wife "u won't get a beating over this when I get out" seeing he okayed it

No, Tony. A pass is when a boss or a skipper decides to spare a guy's life on a violation. Not when a bottom feeding lowlife comes out of prison and refrains from giving his coke addled, pig wife a beating. And if that was the case, Vario would have buried him in a heartbeat.

Because those rumors are true. Paul wanted Karen as a side piece (Don't ask me why, she was no Lorraine Bracco). It played no small part in his okaying Hill's murder (this being BEFORE Hill flipped).

So again, Henry had no choice about that "pass." It was more about self preservation than letting that pig prostitute herself for a few dollars.

Henry and Karen were both well known sexual deviants. But that wouldn't have gone over very well in the movie, would it?

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.