This is exacly what I am talking about. The casual observer or woman think of this guy as maniac.
The people in the life or on the edges of it know the real reasons behind almost everything he did and "dsbaloo" hit it right on the head .

Scarfo was not a homicidal maniac,he was very smart and very cautious.(in his world)
The reason he did what he did and the way he did it ,is because of the mob politics.

If you were to understand Philly from the start then you would totally understand why he did what he did and why.(and what just happened to two bosses before him)as he watched.

And like I said the guys that know there stuff or were around the life it is just cause.
Like I said before all but one or two ,and the one was a very desperate move to stay out of prison for life.(did not work).

Now if you listen to Tommy Del or N Caramandi before they became rats ,They were all in ,but as soon as they rat and are going to write a book all of a sudden Scarfo is crazy.
Those to were kissing Nicky sr ass every chance they got ,and were it to the same shit.
Tommy Del was killing people on his own ,and doing every nasty thing he could and he after the fact is one of the biggest liars out there.
And the Crow has again pulled a scam on this whole thing saying Nick sr was going to kill him right after he got busted.
I do not believe the guy that told him that (Long John).

Understand the two factions of the Philly mob and you will understand what Nicks thought process was..

Last edited by Serpiente; 05/04/15 04:34 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."