Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Remember when he smacked some guy with a rolled up newspaper and got the sh*t kicked out of him?

The Scarpa kid fairly did a number on Amuso's face when he beat him up that time. There is something weird about Amuso's jaw in the jailhouse pics. He looks in good shape physically but his jaw looks like it has been badly broken or something - which could also explain why he's/was in good shape.

What pics are you talking about?.....Only pic I have seen of Amuso in jail is the one with him and Scarfo. Scarfo's arm is around Vic but Vic has the, I wanna whack this guy for putting his hands on me look.
If you have others, I would love to see them.

Originally Posted By: JerseyShine
Not a ton of people know this Casso still has a standing $1 million bounty on his head. The contract was offered to the AB (yes just like the Gotti contracts)...good look collecting on it though...I mean any high profile rat will be protected but prison officials know about the AB contract so they have even more incentive to protect him.

I never heard this and don't doubt it's truth BUT, I wonder who would be the one to pay out if the mission was accomplished?......Cannot see the Lucchese family dropping $1,000,000 for someone that will die slowly in jail.