In case you were wondering PB, sports betting is legal where I live and it's HUGE. There's a bookmaker (we call them "Lotto's") around every corner and bets start at 1$ level until 5000$ limit. They're legal but with a huge gambling tax. The ones with powerful government people as silent partners don't even pay the tax, so they can raise the odds and put their rivals almost out of business.

People mainly bet on soccer but there's a minority that bet on other sports, along with the dog or horse races. Everybody loves to bet a little, myself included. I've been lucky so in grand total I'm ahead in profit. Gambling comes with its own set of problems but if you don't let it control your life it can be a fun way to spend some time and make a little money. I know I have a much better day when I win 100$ or so... hell, even when I only win 20-30$. It's mostly about the rush and drink afterwards.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso