It was a bullshit trumped up gambling, loansharking charge and Finance for prison contraband , good $ tho lol

Most of the kids on that list were freaking gambling agents , really Feds ? And they trashed and I mean trashed civilian businesses to try and find the monster case that wasn't there and these poor low level kids to be front page of time mag, really

Now they got some players but those guys will never touch a phone again or drive a car without a check and general countersurvialiance , they are ghosts now , Perna, Ceta were some of the main soldier type gets .

This bust disrupted nothing and probably got rid of the weak links as a few low levels flipped . Around the time of this bust up to 2010-11 these guys had one of the biggest oxy ring operations , we are talking millions upon millions of pills and profits , big time dope money .

Monster earnings , prob why Ducks loved them as they had tons of hitters and although word is they didn't have to kick up a big chunk ( ala WS) they expanded territory , shit them and Philly almost went to war for real and with them under the Luchesse flag got gambling and shark in line where it probably can't be brought down

I heard this would of plead out awhile ago but the prosecutor is being a dick and not offering Vito a plea from his 15 year threatened sentence so it will string out as long as he sees fit, and I wouldn't be surprised to hear things start heating back up again after Michael gets back and is brought up to speed. What will be real interesting is how / if Tacetta falls into line as IMO it's isn't theirs anymore and the other guys brought in a ton of $ from a lot of things over along period . Highly doubt you see a rat soldier from that crew for awhile

Last edited by DB; 05/01/15 08:02 PM.