Agree serp and it's not just construction. Again tho this is 2nd and 3rd hand to me , you I think have a much better feel .

And again a lot of this stuff is legit business . For all their faults the Persicos have a shit ton of money they got over the years to invest in legit deals

Thats why we should all be careful as PB or others in the know may talk about a lot of today's top mobsters like Crea and big guy but a lot of their business are legit , why do u think it's so hard to get them, they are somehow only guilty of influencing civilian biz deals that every politician does with lobbyist. Maybe they get a small cut of gaming but I wouldn't be surprised if they let their blue collar guys just earn with how much construction Union and garbage coming in ( legit ) and that blue collar crew has huge market share in NYC CT North and South Jersey and I even here philly is an area they are growing for gambling

Why our govt spends $1 on generally non violent gambling , sharking and construction , Union , Gargbage alliances over our putrid politicians voting almost entirely based upon what lobbyist contributed money, with almost no regard for what's best for this country . I have nothing vs Israel or Saudis but they bought our congress and as a result we are in a never ending war because of thier $, they realized what really drives our govt , for no benefit outside of biz for Northrup Gunman General Dynamics etc

One day a time will come that the real criminals , the big banker and power brokers will get called out for their actions . That 99% crowd that was next to my office at least started bringing attention to the issue even tho they were terribly organized and malfunctioned