Originally Posted By: Extortion
Wait, did you just say Faffy Iannarella is getting out soon? I was under the impression he was serving a state sentence of LIFE for the murder of Franklin the flower maker?

Yes. Faffy's expected release date is 7/8/2016 according to the Federal BOP website. The Frankie Flowers conviction was overturned in 1997 for all of those convicted. Ligambi was also part of that case and released after it was overturned.

And Money, you may be correct that the few former Scarfo soldiers that are back in the fold may be with Joey Pung. The key here is that neither one of those factions (Narducci or Pungitore) have much respect for Joey Merlino or believe that he should be the boss. And I've heard that Narducci doesn't care much for Joey Pung these days either, supposedly because Pung was 'forced' to participate in Chickie Narducci's murder by Scarfo. On that factor alone, I couldn't see Frank Narducci being with Joey Pung -- the other guys, maybe.

At the end of the day though, I don't think the Pungitore's care much about the big chair or politics of the family or anything like that. They just want to make money and they already have several legitimate businesses. Narducci is the one who is power hungry and has made it widely known that he wants the top spot. If he wanted to make a move, I believe the Scarfo soldiers (even if they are with Joey Pung now) would line up behind him if he were to go against the Merlino faction.

Last edited by K1NG6; 05/01/15 01:59 PM.