Originally Posted By: bigboy
The Army is clearly engulfed by this political correctness crap. I live very close to Ft Bragg, home of Special Operations and I do see that there is a problem with sexual assault. I get the Ft Bragg newspaper once a week and it seems as though everything is aimed at the female reader instead of the warrior. Long ago when they first started pushing for more women in the Army people said there might be problems with sex assaults and sure enough it is happening. You put a horny recent high school graduate in a remote area with a female and something is bound to happen. Now they are trying to put females through Ranger school (One of the physically toughest schools in the military just so they can wear a tab on their shoulder (Just so they can feel good) but if they make it they will not be allowed (Yet) to serve in a Ranger unit, so why waste millions of dollars just to make them feel good. My daughter works on Bragg and was instructed how to address military gay couples and trannys. We need some officer leaders with balls

That's just it. People say, "Well if women can do it, why not let them?" The vast majority of them CAN'T. It's why the military is always under political pressure by...wait for it...LIBERAL politicians to lower the standards so women can be Rangers, in combat, or whatever else. It's sickening, and frankly, wrong. Unless a country is facing clear and present annihilation (like Israel) it has no business putting women in those roles. They don't belong there. Period. And the thing is, most (normal) women would fully agree. It's the shrill, minority who have it in their sick heads that there's no significant difference between males and females that get all the press. Hey, but don't take my word for it. Read what Marine Capt. Katie Petronio said on the matter.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 05/01/15 11:04 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.