Originally Posted By: ItalianForever
Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
I can't believe it. its totally unreal, it makes me feel like we need a revolution.

something has got to change!!

Unfortunately a revolution won't happen anytime soon people would rather live with blinders on then actually see things for what they are they would rather prove the other party wrong and scream and yell that actually change things and the things they want to change aren't important because the media tells them what tp support.

Voting Democrat and Republican will just bring the same dog and pony show. My brother always laughable at me for voting either Green Party or Libertarian, he likes to tell me it is a wasted vote

I don't mean any disrespect with this man, but I really don't like your attempts to paint the republican party with the same brush as the democratic party (and the left generally) on this issue.

This shit never happened under Bush. If this country elects another democrat, this type of crap will continue unabated. If we elect a strong conservative christian, this shit will end. A conservative commander in chief will not allow such fuckery to take place in the armed forces.

Both parties are wrong on polar opposite ends. One party wants to bomb half the world, and the other wants to dress our soldiers up like street whores and have them March around. Can't there be a happy medium?

Make that coffee to go