Originally Posted By: Extortion
Why is that people underestimate the Bonnanos and Colombos just because their leadership got put away or is incompetent. I mean all the captains and the crews are still earning and if they need to do a piece of work or a new deal how likely is it they would need to go all the way up to the boss if it is hard and takes too long to reach them?

They have more than 100 made guys and a lot of them are still on the street its not like they just disapeared. The crimes are still happening, I don't think any real serious damage is done unless there is a sweeping indictment that throws a majority of them in prison and even at that point they'd still be a formidable size.

True that ,but that life like any job takes know how.And in order for the soldiers to get good at what they do, they need the old heads that have to teach them this thing.(if they can stay out on the street)
The Colombo's went through the wars and Scarpa !!!
The Bonnano's went through Massino flipping and bringing down most around him.
And before that they almost made a fucking Fed...Donnie Brasco how does a guy that nobody knows make it into a family ?and a name like that should have gotten him shot ...

That life is ten times harder to make it now then back in the day,and to find level headed smart guys to build the thing...

The life takes time and long periods of no indictments and interference to build .

Last edited by Serpiente; 04/30/15 01:11 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."