GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 423 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,782
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,343
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,528
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,415
Posts1,060,536
Members10,349
Most Online911
May 23rd, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Joe Cammarano Jr trying to take over Bonanno's? [Re: TommyGambino] #840123
04/30/15 07:53 PM
04/30/15 07:53 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
There are a bunch of Synergys around. The one uptown near second ave closed a while ago. But I know the one on 14th and 3rd only opened maybe two years ago, so they must be doing something right (like fucking people over).

Also see NYSC sports club expanding. I know they have been building one on A down near 6th or so for the last couple of years. I guess if yours can charge $100 a month and people still come, you might as well keep opening them up.

Re: Joe Cammarano Jr trying to take over Bonanno's? [Re: TommyGambino] #840126
04/30/15 07:59 PM
T
tt120 Offline
Capo
tt120  Offline
T
Capo
another synergy opened on Mulberry in the past few years as well.

NYSC isnt bad. they are one of the few who dont give you a "lifetime membership" when you sign a year contract lol. when my contract was up and i wanted out, i was never charged again, i was actually surprised, kind of prepared to battle with them over bullshit charges. they're introducing a new pricing model now...$19.99 a month for certain locations.

gyms are one of those businesses that do better when they're empty (as long as they lock people into those year contracts). they're probably banking on people saying "$20? why the fuck not" and having them get lazy after a month or two.

Re: Joe Cammarano Jr trying to take over Bonanno's? [Re: tt120] #840128
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: tt120
also not that it means anything PB but i think that PJ guy lives in jersey and just has or had a stake in that gym on the upper east side.

He has an apartment in Gramercy in one of the newer high-rises. Big money, too. That's a fact. He may live in Jersey, too. But if he does, it just speaks even more to the fact that he just doesn't give a shit.

Queens Faction: Tommy and Vito. The end.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Joe Cammarano Jr trying to take over Bonanno's? [Re: TommyGambino] #840132
04/30/15 08:06 PM
04/30/15 08:06 PM
T
tt120 Offline
Capo
tt120  Offline
T
Capo
damn... he must have made some money in his day then. jesus

have you seen the cosanostranews articles about the supposed bonanno mole/snitch? some pretty serious allegations there

Re: Joe Cammarano Jr trying to take over Bonanno's? [Re: tt120] #840135
04/30/15 08:28 PM
04/30/15 08:28 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
have you seen the cosanostranews articles about the supposed bonanno mole/snitch? some pretty serious allegations there

I don't read his site. And it has nothing to do with our "feud." You know, every time I rip one of his rats' stories to shreds and he cries about it over there.

The reason I don't log on is because of all the pop-ups and malware. He has THE most low-rent advertisers that I've ever seen. Speaks volumes about his credibility.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Joe Cammarano Jr trying to take over Bonanno's? [Re: tt120] #840143
04/30/15 09:36 PM
04/30/15 09:36 PM
F
Flushing Offline
Capo
Flushing  Offline
F
Capo
when you say queens bonannos where (or better yet who) are you talking about? middle village? howard beach? i wonder if they had more than 1 crew out in howard beach. i always thought staten island was their real power base.

also not that it means anything PB but i think that PJ guy lives in jersey and just has or had a stake in that gym on the upper east side. place hasnt looked like its been doing well since the subway construction started. i heard crunch is buying up a lot of smaller gyms now too

I get what you are saying. The Gambinos are much more obvious in Queens. Trying to think of some Bonanno crews in Queens:

The Asaro crew on Linden Blvd. in Ozone Park is one. Whatever is left of Baldo Amato's crew in Ridgewood. I imagine Maspeth and middle village have some remaining Bonanno's from the Massino/Vitale days.

Re: Joe Cammarano Jr trying to take over Bonanno's? [Re: mightyhealthy] #840144
04/30/15 10:26 PM
04/30/15 10:26 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
There are a bunch of Synergys around. The one uptown near second ave closed a while ago. But I know the one on 14th and 3rd only opened maybe two years ago, so they must be doing something right (like fucking people over).

Also see NYSC sports club expanding. I know they have been building one on A down near 6th or so for the last couple of years. I guess if yours can charge $100 a month and people still come, you might as well keep opening them up.

Wanna know how old I'm getting? I had a Bally's membership from when they were Jack LaLanne. Thirty years. And they fucked me because they sold their Florida gyms to one corporation and their New York gyms to another. Being a dual resident these past years, I naturally had the package that allowed me to visit any location. I'm in limbo now anyway. But soon enough I have to join two gyms. Because I tried the L.A. Fitness in Florida, and I left nauseous.

Re: Joe Cammarano Jr trying to take over Bonanno's? [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #840153
05/01/15 01:35 AM
05/01/15 01:35 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline OP
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline OP
T
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
My money is on Queens, Vito Grimaldi. I don't think the Jersey faction can be on par with Brooklyn and Queens at this point. My two cents.

You mean Long island & Queens?

Re: Joe Cammarano Jr trying to take over Bonanno's? [Re: TommyGambino] #840199
05/01/15 11:28 AM
05/01/15 11:28 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

From what I can tell, while I would put the Luccheses ahead of the Colombos and Bonannos, they are still closer to those two families than they are to the Genovese or the Gambinos. Of course, any of the three smaller NY families are still a much bigger operation than any family remaining outside NY. You can't compare Philadelphia to even the weakest NY family. To put it in perspective, you could take all the remaining LCN members outside the Northeast and it would equal the size of the smallest NY family.

The Gambinos are a strong #2 and still rival the Genovese in terms of size. But what really makes the Genovese the top family in the country, besides being one of the two largest families and their obvious emphasis on discipline and secrecy, is the fact they control the largest bookmaking and loansharking rings in the NY metropolitan area and have the most labor union clout and involvement in legitimate industries remaining.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Joe Cammarano Jr trying to take over Bonanno's? [Re: TommyGambino] #840202
05/01/15 12:00 PM
05/01/15 12:00 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Speaking for myself here.

Funny how the Genovese are traditionally considered the strongest and largest crime family, yet if you had to name capos or soldiers it would take longer to come up with a list of names than it would their peers.

Maybe it's because the Gambino's had the Gotti family, the Lucchese's had Goodfellas, Casso and the reckless bloodshed that led to the Kubecka/Barstow murders, the Colombo's had the Gallo's and the Persico dynasty and the Bonanno's had Donnie Brasco and Massino ratting.

Colombo's aside - with the Genovese, there would be no pull that would drive in a layman mob enthusiast to look up more, quite like there would be with the Gambino's, Lucchese's and Bonanno's.

And if you did look up more, it's all Gigante.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Joe Cammarano Jr trying to take over Bonanno's? [Re: IvyLeague] #840211
05/01/15 01:11 PM
05/01/15 01:11 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
From what I can tell, while I would put the Luccheses ahead of the Colombos and Bonannos, they are still closer to those two families than they are to the Genovese or the Gambinos. Of course, any of the three smaller NY families are still a much bigger operation than any family remaining outside NY. You can't compare Philadelphia to even the weakest NY family. To put it in perspective, you could take all the remaining LCN members outside the Northeast and it would equal the size of the smallest NY family.

The Gambinos are a strong #2 and still rival the Genovese in terms of size. But what really makes the Genovese the top family in the country, besides being one of the two largest families and their obvious emphasis on discipline and secrecy, is the fact they control the largest bookmaking and loansharking rings in the NY metropolitan area and have the most labor union clout and involvement in legitimate industries remaining.

That's because the current administration hasn't been indicted yet. It seems clear they are involved in sophisticated construction rackets.

Re: Joe Cammarano Jr trying to take over Bonanno's? [Re: Moe_Tilden] #840215
05/01/15 01:28 PM
05/01/15 01:28 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Funny how the Genovese are traditionally considered the strongest and largest crime family, yet if you had to name capos or soldiers it would take longer to come up with a list of names than it would their peers.

And you think the former statement is mutually exclusive of the latter? wink

That secrecy is one of the main reasons that they lead the pack. There are at least half-a-dozen made guys in that family (and I'm talking about in the Bronx/Westchester faction alone) whose names are yet to appear on an official government chart. You're not gonna find it on Google, either smile.

Re: Joe Cammarano Jr trying to take over Bonanno's? [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #840216
05/01/15 01:30 PM
05/01/15 01:30 PM
Longislandguy14 Offline
Made Member
Longislandguy14  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
My money is on Queens, Vito Grimaldi. I don't think the Jersey faction can be on par with Brooklyn and Queens at this point. My two cents.

I think I read once that Vito grimaldis daughter is married to Joe cammarano jr. Interesting

Re: Joe Cammarano Jr trying to take over Bonanno's? [Re: TommyGambino] #840225
05/01/15 02:14 PM
05/01/15 02:14 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Guy was in the navy or something and had Clarence to secret gov shit. He used that at his bail hearing. So this guys super respected how the hell did mike nose get voted in as boss. I guess rustelli did it from jail and massino so its been done before in that family but after massino getting outed as rat shit. I would think persico and the other bosses diffently have a say whose in charge of a 100 made guys after there boss who had them up to 150 guys around 2000 calls shots. Lcn is still more sofistacated then any other crime group in american plainly cause its made up of white guys.

Re: Joe Cammarano Jr trying to take over Bonanno's? [Re: pizzaboy] #840227
05/01/15 02:16 PM
05/01/15 02:16 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

That secrecy is one of the main reasons that they lead the pack. There are at least half-a-dozen made guys in that family (and I'm talking about in the Bronx/Westchester faction alone) whose names are yet to appear on an official government chart. You're not gonna find it on Google, either smile.

The Feds must at least know who they are, maybe they don't know they are made. I mean, its 2015. They must, right? Just spitballing here.

Re: Joe Cammarano Jr trying to take over Bonanno's? [Re: TommyGambino] #840231
05/01/15 02:25 PM
05/01/15 02:25 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline OP
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline OP
T
Underboss
Speaking of construction. What's the deal with Big D Cefalu in that Montreal construction company, can't remember much of Capeci's article on it but said Big D earns tens of millions. Wonder if it's legit or not, maybe tied in with the Sicilians in Montreal.

Re: Joe Cammarano Jr trying to take over Bonanno's? [Re: TommyGambino] #840234
05/01/15 02:31 PM
05/01/15 02:31 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
For anyone familiar with Fairfield County, the Big D is the best fast food burger around.

Sorry, Tommy, offtopic. But when I get a chance to talk about Duchess (the best fucking fast food in America), I take it.

Please tell me someone knows what I'm talking about.

Re: Joe Cammarano Jr trying to take over Bonanno's? [Re: mightyhealthy] #840237
05/01/15 02:35 PM
05/01/15 02:35 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

The Feds must at least know who they are, maybe they don't know they are made. I mean, its 2015. They must, right? Just spitballing here.

Of course, and they're probably listed as associates. But I've never seen their names show up as made guys on any of the official charts. And two of them have been made since the early 2000's.

Re: Joe Cammarano Jr trying to take over Bonanno's? [Re: pizzaboy] #840240
05/01/15 02:37 PM
05/01/15 02:37 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT

Of course, and they're probably listed as associates. But I've never seen their names show up as made guys on any of the official charts. And two of them have been made since the early 2000's.

Honest question, when is the last time the Gov't made a new chart? I remember they made one for the 2007 Lucchese bust, I think. They made some kind of chart, anyway.

And what the HELL is going on with that trial?? It's going to be a DECADE soon. That is just absolutely ridiculous to me. We're halfway through 2015! (Which is crazy to think about in its own right)

Re: Joe Cammarano Jr trying to take over Bonanno's? [Re: TommyGambino] #840241
05/01/15 02:38 PM
05/01/15 02:38 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Actually, they must have made a bunch during the big 2011 roundup. Right?

Re: Joe Cammarano Jr trying to take over Bonanno's? [Re: mightyhealthy] #840245
05/01/15 02:57 PM
05/01/15 02:57 PM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
For anyone familiar with Fairfield County, the Big D is the best fast food burger around.

Sorry, Tommy, offtopic. But when I get a chance to talk about Duchess (the best fucking fast food in America), I take it.

Please tell me someone knows what I'm talking about.

I work across the street from a Dutchess in new haven

When Interpol?
Re: Joe Cammarano Jr trying to take over Bonanno's? [Re: mightyhealthy] #840248
05/01/15 03:06 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Honest question, when is the last time the Gov't made a new chart? I remember they made one for the 2007 Lucchese bust, I think. They made some kind of chart, anyway.

Duly noted, and a fair point. But there are always lots of charts floating around these sites that turn out to be incorrect. One of them had Dean DePreta listed as a made guy a few years ago. I told the chart maker that he wasn't, and I was just scoffed at.

Fast forward a few years, when Dean was indicted as an associate, and said chart maker had to alter the chart. But he never got around to admitting that I was right. Cheech can attest to this.

Re: Joe Cammarano Jr trying to take over Bonanno's? [Re: TommyGambino] #840249
T
TommyGambino Offline OP
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline OP
T
Underboss
That Lucchese bust is unreal. 8 years and still nothing, Madonna is running around as 2nd in command of the family, Joey Dee will die in his bed, lucky guy.

Re: Joe Cammarano Jr trying to take over Bonanno's? [Re: pizzaboy] #840250
05/01/15 03:07 PM
05/01/15 03:07 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline OP
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline OP
T
Underboss

Duly noted, and a fair point. But there are always lots of charts floating around these sites that turn out to be incorrect. One of them had Dean DePreta listed as a made guy a few years ago. I told the chart maker that he wasn't, and I was just scoffed off.

Fast forward a few years, when Dean was indicted as an associate and said chart maker altered the chart. But he never got around to admitting that I was right. Cheech can attest to this.

Pogo?

Re: Joe Cammarano Jr trying to take over Bonanno's? [Re: pizzaboy] #840252
05/01/15 03:09 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT

Duly noted, and a fair point. But there are always lots of charts floating around these sites that turn out to be incorrect. One of them had Dean DePreta listed as a made guy a few years ago. I told the chart maker that he wasn't, and I was just scoffed off.

Fast forward a few years, when Dean was indicted as an associate and said chart maker altered the chart. But he never got around to admitting that I was right. Cheech can attest to this.

That's the guy from Hamden? Or Stamford?

Re: Joe Cammarano Jr trying to take over Bonanno's? [Re: TommyGambino] #840253
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Joey Dee will die in his bed, lucky guy.

He looks like death on a plate. I get what you mean, but he's not so lucky in the other regard.

Re: Joe Cammarano Jr trying to take over Bonanno's? [Re: TommyGambino] #840255
05/01/15 03:11 PM
05/01/15 03:11 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Better than prison. Shit, he'd probably already be dead.

Re: Joe Cammarano Jr trying to take over Bonanno's? [Re: pizzaboy] #840258
05/01/15 03:18 PM
05/01/15 03:18 PM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss

Duly noted, and a fair point. But there are always lots of charts floating around these sites that turn out to be incorrect. One of them had Dean DePreta listed as a made guy a few years ago. I told the chart maker that he wasn't, and I was just scoffed at.

Fast forward a few years, when Dean was indicted as an associate, and said chart maker had to alter the chart. But he never got around to admitting that I was right. Cheech can attest to this.

A 100% dead on.

When Interpol?
Re: Joe Cammarano Jr trying to take over Bonanno's? [Re: TommyGambino] #840260
05/01/15 03:19 PM
05/01/15 03:19 PM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
Not Hamden MH. That's where I'm from. On the New Haven line on Dixwell/Lexington if you know it.

Last edited by cheech; 05/01/15 03:19 PM.

When Interpol?
Re: Joe Cammarano Jr trying to take over Bonanno's? [Re: TommyGambino] #840263
05/01/15 03:27 PM
05/01/15 03:27 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

DePreta. Sounds like a pretzel joint.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull