Originally Posted By: Vknicks
However i guess the question would be if when Nose gets out whos going to take his place as Boss

The guy who's running it now. And he's not from the Bronx.

Originally Posted By: Vknicks
You would think the time for the guys out east to step in woulda been before he started making all these guys

It's because they don't see a threat. And that's for a very good reason: A real threat doesn't exist.

Johnnie Joe, who is MUCH more well-liked and respected here, comes home less than two years after Nose. And he has HIS people aligned with Queens. What's that tell you?

You can make a hundred guys and call them a crew, and it doesn't mean anything. The money is out east, and the power is out east. I'm in the Bronx 56 years and in Throggs Neck for 30. If I was some kind of fanboy I'd be saying the opposite.

Bottom line, I don't want to argue with you. Because you've always seemed like a nice young guy and we've had some nice conversations here and in pms. But I see what's happened, and I'm just telling you what's what. The power in that family ain't moving just because that kid and a couple others got their patches.

Queens has the backing of the two strongest crews left in the Bronx (the crews obviously being in other families), and no one's fucking with them. Not when everyone's happy and making money. I'm not posting any more than that. Please respect that and don't ask.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.