Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Two weeks ago he wrote that old man Palazzolo was trying to take over and I said it was bullshit and never gonna happen.

The two are connected. According to Capeci, "detectives reported that Palazzolo had recently been elevated to Acting Street Boss of the Bonanno family by the imprisoned official boss, Michael (Mikey Nose) Mancuso. The promotion was allegedly a Mancuso bid to thwart a push by a rival faction headed by capo Joseph Cammarano Jr. to take over the crime family."

I didn't read the article. I don't subscribe. But I'll check it out on the other site. I'm sure that Delly must have put it up. But my position about Mancuso and the Bronx faction remains the same.

They're barely here anymore and it's not because they've gone underground. It's because the power in the street has moved out east. So if the two are connected, it's a last ditch effort by the Nose to remain relevant long enough to come home to something.

I've told you before that he's not very well liked, and that's in his own borough. And if he's not well liked in the Bronx, his own backyard, what do you think they think of him out in Queens and Long Island?

But thanks, Ivy. I'll go check out that article smile.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.