Originally Posted By: Vknicks
The leak could just as easily be in the FBI to Capeci, more relevant their targets are the more important their jobs are, its like the firefighter that burns down houses so he can put them out and be the hero

I never said the leak was in the Bronx. I just said that it's there and that the Feds are finding out overnight when someone gets made. Whether that's because there's a rat or because people are going around bragging about their buttons is irrelevant. The Feds know. That's all that matters.

So my only point was that you have to be crazy to want the top spot in that family today. That, and what I've been saying for years: The Nose will not walk out the Boss. The Bonanno powerbase is no longer in the Bronx. It was only here for a short time anyway.

Massino let Fat Patty and George beef up that crew when he came home in the '90s. And George and Patty were at each other's throats five minutes later. Aside from being a rat, Massino was a shrewd boss. Beefing up the Bronx crew was one of his only tactical mistakes because they were always a distant fourth here to begin with.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.