You telling me I cant rUn the yard, take classes and get my personal trainer certificate or a CDL or a electrician license or a GED or whatever else they have to offer like most federal joints. You saying i cant cook,watch TV, play cards, dominoes, workout out in the unit, socialize even if I have to yell to the next cell over to talk, I meaing caged in a small fuckin cell for 23 hours and then in my rec hour if I want to go outside I have to be in another small cell for a hour. Alone. I mean I understand the limitations they are trying to provide and isolate you from the outside world and that can be done and still allow me to do things like have a celly, go to the yard give me classes and a library. For crying out loud your like 100 miles away from civilization and underground like you read my every mail, listen to every call and you limit me to that like how much more isolation I need. And to keep me away from the people who have the same restrictions. Thats plain old treating me like a fucking lion who got caught in the Safari and you want to do studies on me on how long it takes for me to talk to myself and eat my fingers and yank my dick off. Literally

Last edited by Joerusso; 04/29/15 05:28 PM.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "