That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. Next, they'll send them into combat with heels on, too. This piece of shit President and his politically correct Leftist staff don't care one fuck about this country. It's over. America is over.

They let the gays, the foreigners and the feminists win the culture war, and this country will never be the same. Now, it was fine and fair to let them "catch up." But you give an inch, they take a mile. The Lefties behind these causes aren't content to "catch up." They have to pull away and shove it in your face.

Androgyny, high heels, a fucking President who won't utter the word terrorist. We're so fucked it's not even funny anymore. I don't care anymore. I really don't. I can live wherever the Hell I want. I used to think that these celebrities (like Brando) were batshit for living on private islands. Now I think they were light years ahead of their time.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.