Originally Posted By: Footreads
Who denies eveloution?

On the anti vaccination a lot of doctors up until just recently did not have the answer if vacations caused autism or not. If you had a baby 7 years ago you would not know the right answer either

I had babies before 7 years ago, and knew enough to vaccinate them. Wakefield's study, (a study of only 12 children BTW) which was the precursor to the autism/ vaccination scare was discredited almost as soon as it was published, which was back in 1998. I'm also old enough to have known people that had polio, measles, mumps, etc in their own childhoods, which was enough to make me willing to take the minute risk of autism over the risk of these diseases even if it had been true.

As for people not believing in evolution, here's a Pew poll from last year, showing the stats by political affiliation:

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/12/30/publics-views-on-human-evolution/

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?