Originally Posted By: Garbageman
I don't intent to come off sounding like a lunatic...but I just spent 7 months listening to the same things I just said coming from the mouths of men ranging from billionaires to brokesters. From Harvard graduates to graduates of the school of hard knocks. It tends to open ones eyes. Mine were partially shut, prior.

Reduction in agents, my ass. Nobody wants to work mob anymore. Not enough glory, no promotions, no gain.

You know me personally, you know my background, and you know who my uncle was. And how long have I been saying it?

The only people who don't see it, are the guys who either don't want to see it or haven't spent a day in the streets in their lives. It's not "over." But they will never be able to be able to build it back to even close to what it was. Ever. And if they're smart, they won't attempt to.

The status quo is fine for the guys who are already established and making money. They can continue doing what they're doing for years. But if you're not well established and you're not making any money, you might want to consider a career change.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.