Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Blackjack $500 a game is a big deal. Not a dedbeat. Not even close. I bet 1-300 a game with these guys and I pay or collect over 1200 a week. They have like 30 guys who bet that much each. Than you got the nickel and dime guys. That is a high roller. No one is betti ng 50k a game except in Vegas or possibly some rich whales did wi th Joe vito

Maybe I exxagerated a little, but i was just using the number 5 and adding the zeros to compare the difference between the actionn they take

And I am saying that 500 a game is small time compared to what joe vito was taking in on his bets per game.

Of course not EVERY bet was 50 k. But I am sure there were most likely some in that range. Let me find some info from an article...

In his prime, vice cops affectionately dubbed him "the gentleman gambler of Montgomery County." Mayor Frank L. Rizzo called him son-in-law.

And in the gambling world, Joseph Vito Mastronardo Jr. was known as one of America's premier sports bookmakers, with a network stretching from his home in Huntingdon Valley to a Costa Rican office park that raked in millions from high-end gamblers who thought nothing of dropping $10,000 or more on a game.

http://articles.philly.com/2015-02-19/news/59273584_1_gambler-federal-judge-bookmaking-charges