GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Liggio, 1 invisible), 343 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,445
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,530
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,435
Posts1,060,921
Members10,349
Most Online992
04:40 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: Scorsese] #839499
04/28/15 06:05 AM
04/28/15 06:05 AM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Scorsese
Im kinda calling bullshit on these gang threats the cops keep getting memos about. Im not a conspiracy theorist or anything but its awful convenient this pops up now with all the upheaval going on.

What sane person wouldn’t feel at least slightly skeptical at any news story involving the police?

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: helenwheels] #839515
04/28/15 08:04 AM
04/28/15 08:04 AM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Local news station interviewed some gang members.

Gang members: We did not make truce to harm cops

Last edited by Scorsese; 04/28/15 02:16 PM.
Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: Scorsese] #839632
04/28/15 04:04 PM
04/28/15 04:04 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Scorsese,

thanks

Guys on camera are doing public relations, and if they really wanted to make their case , with their numbers, they would patrol the areas and prevent the outrageous acts of violence.
A smarter OG or leader would be able to use this outbreak of violence for a long con. I read about Chicago gangs masquerading as community groups during the 60s and 70s. Helping to quell riots..etc...and eventually conning their way to government grants and such.

But for now, this interview is to help take the themselves out of the cross hairs of the coming response from law enforcement.

======

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: Scorsese] #839635
04/28/15 04:16 PM
04/28/15 04:16 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
A spokesman for the Crips said that they were joining forces with the Bloods mainly because they felt there was only room for one gang of thugs wearing blue in Baltimore wink

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: Scorsese] #839637
04/28/15 04:20 PM
04/28/15 04:20 PM
GetoBoy Offline
Associate
GetoBoy  Offline
Associate
this is real and coming to a place near yall. justice

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: GetoBoy] #839638
04/28/15 04:25 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: GetoBoy
this is real and coming to a place near yall. justice

cook?

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: Scorsese] #839640
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Quote:
The memo, circulating among officers, said a contact who had given reliable information in the past said members of the gang — connected to the high-profile corruption scandal at the Baltimore City Detention Center — were planning to target white officers to "send a message."

The contact is named Fuzzy Dunlop.

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: helenwheels] #839642
04/28/15 04:28 PM
04/28/15 04:28 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
updating my ignore list

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: helenwheels] #839643
04/28/15 04:30 PM
04/28/15 04:30 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: helenwheels

Yeah, that's the confidential informant. He would be here but he had to bounce.

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: Scorsese] #839645
04/28/15 04:34 PM
04/28/15 04:34 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
I cant imagine a more difficult job at the moment than being a cop in the USA....its like the wild west...people riot on a whim (when a thug gets shot) and wreck their own town...again, Ive said before MLK must be turning in his grave over how much his black brothers, sons and daughters fucked things up

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: getthesenets] #839646
04/28/15 04:36 PM
04/28/15 04:36 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
updating my ignore list

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: helenwheels] #839649
04/28/15 04:48 PM
04/28/15 04:48 PM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
"[/quote]
[/quote]

My favorite show

When Interpol?
Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: pizzaboy] #839652
04/28/15 05:09 PM
04/28/15 05:09 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Thanks Pizza

I've seen instances of people, being less blatant, masquerading as new members.

We famously used this picture as code about one of these guys

cook or who over the guy is and a few other members who mysteriously are back in the fold when these riots are happening in Baltimore,are trolls.....two sides of the same troll coin actually. Sometimes, it's been so long that I forget why I added some one to the ignore list...but clicking on their most recent comment reminds me.

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: Scorsese] #839656
04/28/15 05:18 PM
04/28/15 05:18 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
I wonder what % of the people who are watching the goings on in Baltimore had their views of Baltimore shaped by the Wire. That's a great show btw. Jimmy Mcnulty all day.

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: ItalianForever] #839668
04/28/15 05:55 PM
04/28/15 05:55 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
The troll, a true Baltimoron, is gone.

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: getthesenets] #839678
04/28/15 06:24 PM
04/28/15 06:24 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Scorsese,

thanks

Guys on camera are doing public relations, and if they really wanted to make their case , with their numbers, they would patrol the areas and prevent the outrageous acts of violence.
A smarter OG or leader would be able to use this outbreak of violence for a long con. I read about Chicago gangs masquerading as community groups during the 60s and 70s. Helping to quell riots..etc...and eventually conning their way to government grants and such.

But for now, this interview is to help take the themselves out of the cross hairs of the coming response from law enforcement.

======

If I were the Baltimore mayor I would offer this group an opportunity to meet with police brass and church leaders and see if something positive could come out of it. I wouldn't turn down any potential opportunity for improving things. There would be no financial incentive offered. If these gangsters are going to be real as they claim, then they need to answer questions about gang involvement in heroin distribution and other factors that increase crime. If they really care as they say, then they'd do it.

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: Faithful1] #839694
04/29/15 01:53 AM
04/29/15 01:53 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
@Faithful,

I agree with your comments and yet we all know they're not going to release details on their bread and butter activities in the drug trade. If they did then another crime group will just fill the void as history have shown us.

@ Gets,

Somewhat masquerading and legitimate as well. There's so much incidents that happen during those years that many on the BB just don't know about it. During the riots after Dr MLK Jr in Chicago, Black P. Stones kept the peace in their territory. Before this event you had VLs interacting and supporting MLK Jr and Lords, Stones, Disciples (LSD) coalition formed to fight the discrimination within the construction unions. As I said some time ago, Chicago gang history is in-depth like a hard cover book.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: getthesenets] #839705
04/29/15 02:11 AM
04/29/15 02:11 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Thanks Pizza

cook or who over the guy is and a few other members who mysteriously are back in the fold when these riots are happening in Baltimore,are trolls.....two sides of the same troll coin actually. Sometimes, it's been so long that I forget why I added some one to the ignore list...but clicking on their most recent comment reminds me.

Anytime, Gets smile.

We don't have to agree on every political issue to treat each other with respect and even become friends (on message boards OR in real life). This guy was a troublemaking troll (who may have been White for all we know), he tried to bait you with that street nonsense, and I pointed out that you're a proud Black man and that you're too smart to be baited by an idiot like him.

I was just speaking the truth. I would have said the same for Black Family or our long absent friend Lilo, or for any considerate person, White, Black or Purple. The only time I've ever lowered myself down to that type of silliness on this board is when Cook would try to bait me over and over and over. And like a dummy, I let him get the best of me a few times. I regret it terribly, and that won't ever happen again.

Because like you correctly pointed out, it's much easier to just ignore the troublemakers and the trolls. Because if you're not careful, you'll end up lowering yourself right down to their level. That's EXACTLY what they want, and I'm not falling for it again. None of us should wink.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: pizzaboy] #839754
04/29/15 08:34 AM
04/29/15 08:34 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Appreciate the comments ,Pizza.

I always feel that people should speak the truth as they see it. What we're seeing in Baltimore and earlier in Ferguson with the brazen lawlessness and rioting are uncomfortable to watch and speak honestly about, but we've got to do it. If it doesn't take place on forums and message boards then honest exchange is just not going to occur anywhere. It's unprofessional to discuss certain topics in a work setting, and in real life people tend to socialize with people that they have things in common with(background,religion, outlook,politics). The political tv and radio talk shows? no..those are screaming matches that are shot like 1980s WWF wrestling promos.

Internet puts people who otherwise would have never spoken to each other, in position to exchange ideas thoughts and views. Only works if there is honesty and civility.
==
This part is addressed to everybody.

@Everybody

We buried my great friend, Rich a while ago. We were about as different in personality as friends could be. Here's an example....if I walked up on Rich and he had bad breath...I'd take out a pack of gum, take a piece for myself...and then offer him one. If my breath was bad, he'd start cracking jokes loudly about what kind of dead animal died in my mouth. I'd get mad, call him a bootleg Jason Kidd(or whichever light skinned Black dude who was famous) ...BUT I would go get some chiclets*. In our own ways, we were both honest...Rich more directly honest..but he was able to do that because I knew that this guy respected and loved me like a brother.

The issue that comes up when some of these volatile topics come up on this or any board, is that sometimes people choose to address other members as if THEY are the ones on tv doing x,y, or z...or are personally responsible for a,b,c. Imagine Rich getting after me because another guy had bad breath or me offering Rich gum because a guy who looked like him had bad breath.

Hey, I'll stop here as I think I'm rambling like an old guy. I'm not "old" in terms of age but Black men have shorter lifespans so technically I'm old.

*to this day, I carry chiclets, because of Rich screaming on me one time.

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: Faithful1] #839757
04/29/15 08:51 AM
04/29/15 08:51 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Faithful1

If I were the Baltimore mayor I would offer this group an opportunity to meet with police brass and church leaders and see if something positive could come out of it. I wouldn't turn down any potential opportunity for improving things. There would be no financial incentive offered. If these gangsters are going to be real as they claim, then they need to answer questions about gang involvement in heroin distribution and other factors that increase crime. If they really care as they say, then they'd do it.

Interesting take. I think a good leader (mayor) would explore every available option to stopping the violence short term and using this an opportunity for the city to rebound. I don't think the current mayor is a good leader because even before any of this stuff occurred, Baltimore was a dying city. I think any modern day mayor of a crumbling city faces challenges that cannot be eliminated by legislation BUT I got the impression from her that they gave up trying.So if things are haywire under normal circumstances, not reasonable to expect her to be a great leader during a crisis.

Cory Booker, by contrast, when he was mayor of Newark,NJ....which is another crumbling decaying city...was trying earnestly to deal with the issues in innovative ways.There was an infamous MS-13 slaying of some Black college kids in Newark that EASILY could have erupted into a race riot...and he handled it expertly. In a different story..there was an alleged gang hit planned against Booker that was written about. What did he do? He hired one of the alleged hitmen and mentored him.

Rudy Guiliani, who I've never been a fan of, was an effective leader in the city, cracked down on a lot of the street crime , and was a steady calming voice during periods of crisis....like 911. Easy to dismiss Rudy's leadership during 911 until you see mayors of smaller cities fumble with crises of much smaller scales like we've seen the past few years.....and especially now in Charm City.

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: BlackFamily] #839768
04/29/15 09:25 AM
04/29/15 09:25 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
@ Gets,

Somewhat masquerading and legitimate as well. There's so much incidents that happen during those years that many on the BB just don't know about it. During the riots after Dr MLK Jr in Chicago, Black P. Stones kept the peace in their territory. Before this event you had VLs interacting and supporting MLK Jr and Lords, Stones, Disciples (LSD) coalition formed to fight the discrimination within the construction unions. As I said some time ago, Chicago gang history is in-depth like a hard cover book.

From what I've read, the Chicago gang culture is more entrenched and more evolved than anywhere else even L.A. That's one of the reasons why I didn't understand the high murder rate in the Chi in the past years. You'd figure that the bootleg wannabe East coast versions of West Coast gangs would be more volatile as they are battling for dominance turf,etc.Whereas, as an outsider, it would appear that lines and territory have been CLEARLY defined in Chicago for decades.

Anyway, yeah I've read about street gangs in the Chi preventing rioting where across the country major cities were burning and what I mean by masquerading is that they are still doing illegal activities. They couldn't make the switch.

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: getthesenets] #839784
04/29/15 10:11 AM
04/29/15 10:11 AM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
Thanks Pizza

I was just showing a photo of me with bobby v to a friend on here. ironic

When Interpol?
Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: Scorsese] #839789
04/29/15 10:21 AM
04/29/15 10:21 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
i doubt any brothers in bmore want to be labled as terrorist

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: ItalianForever] #839865
04/29/15 05:35 PM
04/29/15 05:35 PM
P
Palermo4040 Offline
Associate
Palermo4040  Offline
P
Associate
Originally Posted By: ItalianForever
I wonder what % of the people who are watching the goings on in Baltimore had their views of Baltimore shaped by the Wire. That's a great show btw. Jimmy Mcnulty all day.

I am from Baltimore...a number of Baltimore PD guys have said it's just the like the Wire...it's too real in some ways. Some of them even used to show the actors around the city etc.

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: Palermo4040] #839866
04/29/15 05:42 PM
04/29/15 05:42 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
Originally Posted By: Palermo4040
Originally Posted By: ItalianForever

I am from Baltimore...a number of Baltimore PD guys have said it's just the like the Wire...it's too real in some ways. Some of them even used to show the actors around the city etc.

Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets by David Simon is a really good book about crime and police in Baltimore, pretty sure David Simon was the creator of The Wire

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: Scorsese] #842502
05/19/15 05:24 AM
05/19/15 05:24 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Look at these bad cops. When they would not stop they were attacked

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/jagvYIMJyzU

only the unloved hate
Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: getthesenets] #842581
05/19/15 12:01 PM
05/19/15 12:01 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
@ Gets,

From what I've read, the Chicago gang culture is more entrenched and more evolved than anywhere else even L.A. That's one of the reasons why I didn't understand the high murder rate in the Chi in the past years. You'd figure that the bootleg wannabe East coast versions of West Coast gangs would be more volatile as they are battling for dominance turf,etc.Whereas, as an outsider, it would appear that lines and territory have been CLEARLY defined in Chicago for decades.

Anyway, yeah I've read about street gangs in the Chi preventing rioting where across the country major cities were burning and what I mean by masquerading is that they are still doing illegal activities. They couldn't make the switch.

chicago mobs have been arrested, federally indicted and are know unorganized

most of the younger generation just make up "cliques", change handshakes, etc

chicago is so violent because......IT's RANDOM VIOLENCE ALL OVER THE NEWS

there a very few "gang" wars going on over territorial rights

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull