I don't care about the Jenners or the Kardashians, I look forward to the day where I don't have to hear about them.

I watched the Met game last night, I wouldn't have watched it if I wasn't watching the game. It is all for t.v. and ratings these people will do anything to stay/be in the news. They are becoming irrelevant so they need something like this to boost their fan base. I do think it is funny that how big a deal it is with all that is going on in the world these people are on the front page of the news. They are winning

I try to live by "not my wife not my life," I don't care how people want to live, I live my life how I see fit they do what they do that being said god forbid a gay or lesbian wants to defend their country, the constitution and our rights. It's not like a gay man is wearing a hot pink fatigues and is scared to break a nail

Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
I would like to say that to each his own with this transgender stuff but I just can't. Being gay or lesbian is one thing but changing your gender really bothers me. I can't imagine someone dating a person thinking he/she is a male or female only to find out that he/she changed gender. To me, it's completely disgusting. I do not think I will ever accept it.

Probably would be very uncomfortable if I was on a date and found out the women is actually a man that is where I would have to draw the line.

Last edited by thedudeabides87; 04/25/15 02:20 PM.

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life