Fergie- If you have an opinion on what your hypothetical coworker did why say anything? I work with people who I think have shitty spouses, are raising their children badly, are overweight and look ridiculous, etc. But I don't say a word. Its not my life, so its not my business.

I'll give you a similar example - some people are flat out racists. They may work in an office with black people. Can they say racist things to their black coworkers and not get in trouble?

And if a kid is confused about sexuality or gender identification, the issue is there. Most straight kids don't go through a period where they're confused. They just like the opposite sex period, without ambiguity from as soon as they begin to have sexual feelings. Thinking you can make a kid gay is as silly as those religious nuts that think they can pray them straight.

I look down on jenner more for his life with the vile kardashians than a sex change

Last edited by helenwheels; 04/25/15 12:26 PM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?