Originally Posted By: Garbageman
Every agency involved was there for the accolades, and it was heavy with people from Westchester County and the 2 lead agents were out of the White Plains field office. He said, count your blessings you're in Manhattan and not White Plains (both southern district). The case spawned from White Plains & Westchester County.

Told ya. This ain't my first rodeo, GB grin.

At one time, the Federal Courthouse in White Plains was famous for having the strictest pre-trial probation department in the entire country. Yes, PRE-TRIAL. Meaning that you haven't even been found guilty of anything yet, but you could have the same restrictions placed on you as guys with multiple convictions.

And you did NOT want to draw Barrington Parker Junior. Tough, no-nonsense Black guy, with a brilliant legal mind. But his father was also a Federal Judge. And I've been told that Junior was so tough because he was always trying to live up to the Old Man's rep as a groundbreaker for Black men in the legal field. It actually makes sense.

Anyway, being that everything is in the same building in these Federal courts, count your blessings. Because as far as "babysitters" go, I'd rather hear the words 500 Pearl than 300 Quarropas any day wink.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.