Originally Posted By: BarrettM
I was flipping through the channels last night and the AHC was repeating their 1000th rendition of "WWII in Color". So I flipped it again and landed on Aljazeera. I don't always agree with them but they spent their ENTIRE news day commemorating the anniversary of the oil spill. And that's pretty cool in my book. The first guy I saw interviewed was a local fisherman who never smoked a cig in his life because he was afraid of fucking up his lungs. Now, he can hardly breathe sometimes. But he's the lucky one. Because all the people in his circle have bodies covered in lesions.

This isn't right. A PR team and a host of lawyers shouldn't be able to lie their way out of a massive fuckup.

yes, you are right. its damn sickening, I hated it when the BP bigwigs got up in front of congress and lied like hell.

those big companies hold the people in contempt, same thing with the valdez oil tanker turning over,

I wish they would prosecute the hell out of them.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"